XFT 120C AED Defibrillation Trainer Unit
Product Code : XFT-120C (latest Version)
The XFT 120 C AED trainer provides a variety of simulations, or training scripts, to help responders become familiar with the AED and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the AED in an emergency.
The XFT 120C trainer is ALSO designed for use with a human body. This special technology gives responses to poor pad placement on a human body. It can also be used with any manikin.
As a Certified XFT Australian distributor of the XFT AED, you are assured of getting the latest model and great prices.
All the functions needed to teach your students about AED operation at an economical price.
Features of the XFT 120C AED
- 10 pre-configured training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes
- Soft storage case with individual compartments
- Battery operated remote control (2AA included)
- DC power adapter, also operates on 3AA batteries
- Built in speaker
- Built in volume control
- External speaker jack (for larger classroom settings)
- Two Official Languages (French/English)
- 5 sets of replacement pads (each set is good for 100 uses)
- Instruction manual
- 10 pre programmed training scenarios
Model No.: XFT-120C
Name: AED Trainer with Replaceable Language/Scenario Card
Power Supply: DC 4.5V/3*AA battery
Static Current: <200uA
Maximum Current: <300mA
Power Supply: DC 3V/2*AAA battery
Static Current: <5uA
Maximum Current: <10mA