The RM MOULDABLE SPLINT is made from a thin core of aluminium alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam.
The RM SPLINT is mouldable and extremely pliable.
After forming it becomes strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb that requires immobilisation.
Ask for our special price for quantity orders
- Light weight and very compact
- XRay and MRI translucent
- Fastens in place with a roller bandage or medical tape
- Not affected by altitude or extreme temperatures
- The closed cell foam allows easy cleaning and infection control
- Materials of construction compatible with most cleaning solutions
- Provides support and immobilisation for all extremities
- May even be used as an emergency cervical collar
- Can be cut to size using universal shears or a good pair of scissors
No need to buy or stock a range of sizes, just buy the 110 mm length unit and cut to the size that you require as needed .
USERS OF THE RM MOULDABLE SPLINT?
Paramedics, Ski Patrols, First Aid Volunteers, Police Search and Rescue
SES, Fire Brigades, Patient Transport Services
Dimensions: 110mm x 910mm
Weight; 0.12 kg; comes both as a roll and also folded flat.